January 10, 2000
Miss part of this series?
- "The democratic victory of the people must be complete" — radio address by Fidel Castro, Jan. 1, 1959 (January 18, 1999, issue)
- Cuba's first war of independence, the revolutionary struggle against slavery, and the forging of the Cuban nation — Ricardo Alarcón, Oct. 10, 1998 (February 1 issue)
- The social aims of the Rebel Army— Ernesto Che Guevara, Jan. 27, 1959 (March 22 issue)
n The battle to end racial discrimination — Fidel Castro, March 22, 1959 (April 19 issue)
- "Imperialism misjudged the courage of the Cuban people, the strength of the revolution" — Fidel Castro, on the anniversary of the U.S.-organized invasion at Bay of Pigs (May 10 issue)
- The First Agrarian Reform— Fidel Castro, June 1959 (May 31 issue)
- The 1953 Moncada garrison attack — 1961 article by Raúl Castro (August 2 issue)
- Che Guevara speaks at first Latin American Youth Congress in 1960 (August 30 issue)
- Fidel Castro on Second Agrarian Reform, 1963 (October 4 issue)
- Fidel Castro addresses Cuba during October 1962 "missile crisis" (November 8 issue)
You can order these articles for $1.50 each from the Militant, 410 West St., New York, NY 10014.
Front page (for this issue) |